Vessel disease – a very common phenomenon, especially in women over forty years old. However, the age limit is very conditional. The first symptoms can appear much earlier in his youth. Today we will discuss the symptoms of varicose veins of the legs in women, prevention and treatment. It will be useful to know everyone.
First and foremost, we need to understand what is hidden under this name. Some of it is meant by vascular mesh, clearly visible under the skin. Others believe that varicose veins are called venous nodes, protruding on the surface. In fact, all right, but we are talking about different stages of the disease. Considering the symptoms of varicose veins of the legs in women, we'll show you how it develops. This will not skip the very first stage, when the disease is still the best chance of cure. So varicose veins is an abnormal widening of subcutaneous veins. It often refers to the lower limbs. But the same phenomenon is characteristic of abdomen and hand, and developing in the rectum, it is called hemorrhoids.
According to who, the symptoms of varicose veins of the legs in women occurs in every fifth. However, in ordinary life, this percentage is even higher. The fact that a doctor only when you feel strong discomfort. But in the initial stages of the vein is not visible. The process starts deep under the skin. So we are talking about the importance of preventive measures. This is the correct order of the day, adherence to work and rest, wearing comfortable footwear and good nutrition.
The mechanism of development
Venous wall differs from the arterial. It is much easier stretched. The internal cavity is equipped with valves, which in turn fibulae, help blood return up the limbs. But this version of the rules. Symptoms of varicose veins of the legs in women begin to show themselves when the walls become weak. In this case, the lumen of the vessels increases and folds of the valve are no longer close. The blood, instead of to rise, to flow down. It was under their pressure, the expansion of the lumen, and the progression of the disease.
The further – the worse
Indeed, the treatment of varicose veins of the legs in women should be initiated as early as possible, and always with a professional doctor. Otherwise, begin to form clots. Sooner or later, this blood clot can break loose and go free floating in the bloodstream. This can result in pulmonary embolism and death.
The reasons for the development of the disease
There are people who at a young age became acquainted with all the "charms" of this disease. While others live to a ripe old age, and not knowing what it means varices. Why is this happening? In fact, for the development of the disease do not need much. The important role played by innate characteristics of the individual. Added to these are the conditions created for life, and start the disease process. Let us highlight the main reasons:
- Genetic predisposition. That is, the child receives from their parents is not a disease, and the structure of blood vessels, which is conducive to its development.
- Belonging to the female sex.
Factors contributing to the progression of the disease
Two people with identical heredity, but living in different environments may differ from each other. Some of the legs and in 50 years will be beautiful and healthy, while the other 30 are covered with blue nodes. Why does it depend? Loss of elasticity of vessels occurs as a result of:
- Of professional features.
- The physical load. Exercise, pregnancy, overweight, everything is equally strong impact on the development of the disease.
- Hormonal changes. This refers to the period of gestation and also time of menopause.
- Eating disorders, which are regular. That is, high intake of unhealthy fats and carbohydrates and low in fiber, and polyunsaturated acids omega-3.
- Pathological disorders of metabolism.
- Diseases of the liver.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol.
Looks like varicose veins
In addition, the development of the disease entails serious consequences for our health, it is also unaesthetic.
- In the beginning, when expanded 1-2 wreaths, it may not be noticeable to you and others. Therefore, the treatment of varicose veins of the legs in women most often is deferred until its presence became evident.
- The next step will be the development of spider veins. In this case, the surface skin formed a real web of red or blue wreath. It looks quite ugly, so women often prefer to dress in pants, not exposing the disease show.
- The disease progresses, the nodes begin to get out of it.
- Where the lesions changes in the skin. It becomes dense, dark and loses its elasticity.
- Another symptom is seizures.
- The hair falls out and where the lesions observed burning.
Severe form of the disease
It is better not to bring, however, treating the symptoms and treatment of varicose veins in women, we have to tell of the dangers of this disease if it is much to run. With the development of the clinical picture becomes brighter. Now, the pain intensified, as a result of stagnation of blood appears eczema and dermatitis, areas of skin covered with sores. Moreover, the affected area much of cold pop the bubbles that give the bleeding at violation of integrity. In parallel, the process of thrombosis and may develop thrombophlebitis.
Prevention and treatment
Those measures about which we are going to say, can be used by healthy people that don't have a hint of illness. Conservative therapy helps to reduce symptoms, but do not remove causes. Treatment of varicose veins of the legs in women (symptoms as a result must be reduced) involves a special diet, compression and exercises.
- It is important to review your diet to determine the presence of a large amount of source of cholesterol and unhealthy fats. In General, the diet is designed to decrease excess weight. Along with limiting foods containing high amounts of fat, increased consumption of fiber. This is not a short term diet, this diet must be observed constantly.
- Symptoms of varicose veins of the legs (the photo is not too aesthetic, but we'll have them lead you to have a full experience) is fairly well relieved by wearing a special Jersey. That antivaricose stockings and socks. The doctor assigns them individually by choosing different compression ratio. The effect is based on the compression of the varicose blood vessels and improving blood flow.
- Gymnastics. Special exercises help maintain vein tone, thus they need to perform in order to prevent every day. Among the most effective you can select "Bicycle". Just 15-20 minutes, and your veins will be better protected from disease.
Nature on guard of beauty and health
Everything we've described above, well suited to prevent. What to do if you have become very visible symptoms of varicose veins of the legs in women? Traditional treatments will come to the rescue. Herbs tinctures and ointments help in the early stages very well, so do not give up on alternative therapies.
- Kalanchoe. This plant is on the windowsill in almost every home, and many do not even suspect about its properties. Cut the leaves and put in a glass jar (up to half). Pour alcohol and leave for 14 days in a dark place. Before applying you need to shake the jar. The course of treatment lasts from one to four months. But the pain goes away much sooner.
- For strengthening blood vessels from the inside is good to use the following tool. In a liter of boiling water need to boil 3 apples for 5 minutes and leave for 4 hours under the hood. Now mash the fruit, without removing it from water, stir and strain. Take 50 g in the morning and evening with honey.
- A raw potato. If you want to ease the burden and pain, just grate a few carrots and apply the pulp to the sore spot. After about 4 hours of unpleasant symptoms begin to subside.
- Garlic. It is a therapeutic wrap for the night. Take the garlic and mash, mix with two parts butter. Apply for the night statuam protruding veins, and warm scarf. Follow this routine daily and soon you will feel relief.
Don't forget that only an experienced doctor will tell you how to treat varicose veins on the legs in women. The reviews confirm that herbal medicine can be effective with proper support, adequate diagnostics and the appointment of additional drugs. Of course, much depends on the severity of the disease.
The achievement of the pharmaceutical industry
So how to treat varicose veins on the legs in women folk remedies not always possible, doctors use a wide range of different drugs, each of which may slightly ease the situation. But to eliminate the reason not even they. We consider the main groups of drugs, but the final choice should be a doctor.
- Venotonics. This means that are designed to protect the vascular wall, improves the outflow of fluid and the microcirculation. Often produced in the form of gels and ointments. An example is "Troxevasin", but the fact that he very much. Courses venotonics administered 2-3 times a year, for 60 days. In addition, this group includes rutoside, possessing anti-edematous effect ("Troxerutin"), and drugs based on diosmin. This "Phlebodia", which increases the tone of venous walls and reduces the lumen, to improve blood circulation.
- Venosclerosis drugs. They are designed to resolve painful stagnation in varicose veins, eliminating them from circulation. As a result of exposure of the lumen of the vessel closes connective tissue. An example is "Hepatrombin" or similar.
Once again I want to emphasize that only an experienced doctor decide how to treat varicose veins on the legs in women. Reviews about drugs can carry some information, but everything is very individual. So do not risk your health by following the advice of friends. If drug therapy may have no visible effect is observed or ulceration of the skin around the affected vessel, apply the following methods:
- Stripping out the damaged vein using a special hook.
- Phlebectomy – the diseased vessel is removed through the incisions.
- Miniphlebectomy is the same, only if struck by a tiny wreath.
- Laser coagulation – damaged Vienna cauterizes the inside, and it gradually dissolves.
- Sclerotherapy. Directly to vessel administered drugs, which are glued together inside her.
A combination of treatment methods can be very diverse. But typically, doctors choose primary (medicinal or surgical), and it in addition prescribe herbal medicine, diet as well as a set of special exercises. It is impossible to exclude any of them. It is the interaction of different approaches makes it possible to make the therapy as efficient as possible.