Many would go home with the work, as it is said, "without feet". And it is a familiar feeling to not only those that work standing up. Even those who whole day sitting in the office, sometimes, in the evening, the feet whine and swell as if the day was held upright. For urban residents daily swelling and cramps in the night are becoming usual. Ignore these things are not worth the trouble, since it is with these minor symptoms start by a serious disease — venous disease. And not to bring the case to the operation, start to treat the varicosities need is already at a stage precursor, when there are no varicose veins, nor the "spiders", but "simply" to get tired, whine and swell up the feet in the evening. Only in this way, it is possible to prevent the development of the disease.
Treatment of varicose veins: where to start?
Most people faced with the manifestations of varicose disease of the feet are not seriously appeared in "bell". The lack cosmtique, not more. Or simply fatigue, that itself will take place after a good night's sleep. Can be even with cellulite ladies are fighting more than, for example, with the new new veins on the legs. Medical statistics says: in our country, only 18% of people with varicose disease know that it is a disease, and only 8% in any way try to deal with it. In the meantime, if nothing is done, the varicose vein disease come to speak of the venous insufficiency continuous (CVI), which, in turn, leads to serious problems:
- ulcers trophic;
- acute venous thrombosis and thrombophlebitis.
Despite the fact that the predisposition to varicose disease is raised genetically (whether in a family, both parents suffer from this disease, its probability of occurring in the offspring is as high as 90%), the disease develops under the influence of external factors that contribute to the increase of the pressure inside the vein. Among them:
- A static load — work sitting or standing. And here are the steps, on the contrary, is launching the "muscle pump", which stimulates the flow of blood in the veins.
- Excess weight — the violation of the lipid metabolism causes a number of vascular diseases, including varicose veins.
- Pregnancy and birth — all the vital systems of the woman's body, including the cardiovascular system, during pregnancy, childbirth, and work with the increased load.
- The high-heeled shoes — limit the working of the calf muscles, therefore reducing muscle activity of the pump.
- Chronic constipation — increase abdominal pressure, and thus the pressure in the veins of the lower limbs.
The high load and especially do not stand up to the venous valves, which normally should provide a current of blood in one direction only, from top to bottom. The valve begins to flow the blood in the opposite direction (top-down), and a limited number of their plot of the pressure inside the veins increases considerably: expansion tank, appears the node in vienna. The valves on this site, is definitely cease to perform its function, the venous pressure is above a vicious circle closes, and the changes begin to spread over the neighboring areas.
Sooner or later, develops chronic venous insufficiency — a disease caused by a permanent stasis of blood in modified veins.
In the walls of the blood vessels occurs in a chronic inflammation. The venous wall becomes more permeable, and the content of vienna, including cells of the blood, goes into the surrounding space, causing swelling. The red blood cells, falling into ruins, leaving under the skin of the hemoglobin, causing a hyperpigmentation. And macrophages are cells that have been created in order to remove from the body foreign proteins, and damaged tissue literally begins to devour everything around it, forming trophic plague, because surrounding the vein tissue are also damaged by inflammation.
Facts and figures
Ulcers appear 18% of people with varicose disease. But only half of varicose ulcers healed in 4 months, the fifth is not closed and in 2 years, and 8% — is a serious problem in a period of 5 years.
However, experts believe that not too afraid of him-even the varicose disease, how anaerobic digestion on the background of venous thrombosis. Chronic inflammation is combined with an alteration of the speed of the circulation of the blood improves blood coagulation. May develop thrombophlebitis — inflammation of the vein wall with the formation in it of a blood clot. 30 to 60% of sudden deaths, caused by a deep vein thrombosis, arrived on the back of non-treated infected thrombophlebitis, which has arisen due to varicose veins. Vienna becomes painful and dense, turning into a small red tyazh. She even hit her member swells and turns blue. Such a state is life-threatening and requires immediate treatment.
If in the process involved not only subcutaneous, but also in depth of vienna, after suffering a thrombosis can occur post-thrombotic syndrome. A blood clot, which bites vienna gradually, gradually dissipated, the opening of the bloodstream, but as the thinning has not been restored fully, the signs of disorders of the blood circulation of the pain, swelling, cyanosis of the extremities, the appearance of venous ulcers are recorded.
In short, launched the varicose disease — this is not only a friend of the legs, but also serious problems. But the most unpleasant is the fact that after the vienna expands, it is not an effective way to return it to its previous state. You can only remove the vase of the whole or of one way or another its butcher — by typing in the substance, sticking to the walls of the veins or with the help of a laser beam.
This is why you start treatment of varicose veins of the lower limbs need when the first symptoms of the precursors of the varicose illness, it is:
- heaviness in the legs, which appears at the end of the day;
- the pain at the end of the day, go hiking or if to hold the feet in raised position;
- swelling of the night;
- paresthesia — a sensation of tingling, discomfort, sensitivity problems;
- burning sensation in the muscles;
- restless legs syndrome — discomfort in the legs prevents him from sleeping, causing him to fidget in search of a comfortable position;
- the night cramps.
It is at this stage, when none of the external manifestations as it is not necessary to immediately consult a specialist responsible for the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the veins.
First of all a doctor listen to complaints, and carefully examined the patient. Sometimes, this investigation ends — if the diagnosis is not in doubt, and surgical treatment is not intended. Or can be assigned to tools of the study.
Duplex scanning, you can view the container, and to explore the state of the blood circulation and the functioning of the valves, to determine the reflux (reverse flow of blood). This is the main method of diagnosis of varicose illness of veins of the lower limbs, and it is often sufficient for an accurate diagnosis. In modern medical practice duplex scan, the veins proceed to a physician, who will coordinate the treatment, and not specialists of ULTRASOUND.
If there is a suspicion of obstruction of surface water or deep veins, and intended for the treatment, using the x-ray of the veins, in which the flow of the blood pre-injected with a special substance impermeable to x-rays (contrast).
In this case, we use tomography with contrast or magnetic resonance tomography.
A tendency to the increase of the thrombosis define using a complex research of blood:
- cbc with the counting of the number of cells;
- plasma homocysteine;
- the gene polymorphism of factor V;
- the polymorphism 20210 in the prothrombin gene;
- resistance to activated protein (ASS-resistance);
- the activity of the protein;
- level of free antigen protein S
- the activity of the S protein;
- the activity of antithrombin III;
- the IgG and IgM antibodies;
- the antibody-β2;
- the antibody-glycoprotein-1 IgG and IgM;
- lupus anticoagulants;
- the activity of factors VIII, IX, XI.
Recommend to the whole of the entirety, or selectively, as well as the interpretation of the results can be a doctor. According to the results of the survey itself, the treatment is prescribed.
The therapy of venous disease
The methods of treatment will depend on by far the process.
- The medicines which give tone to the blood vessel wall. It is the oral medication (tablet form) or appointed locally (in the form of ointments and gels). They are particularly effective in the initial phases of the process (when not yet surfaced of the visible changes of the venous wall), because they help prevent the development of the disease. A proven effectiveness in the treatment of varicose veins and chronic venous insufficiency have tools based on peeled bioflavonoids (plant extracts) and extract of horse chestnut. The medical treatment of medicines based on those active substances — the most important component in the treatment of varicose veins. The oral medications are designed to treat the cause of the development of varicose veins to restore the functioning of the valves and improve the tone of the vascular wall. Topical preparations need to facilitate quickly the symptoms of the disease: they have a soothing and a cooling effect. Moreover, according to the basic standards of the therapy of varicose veins, the prescription to re-establish the tone of the vessel walls must necessarily be accompanied by the appointment of tools that enhance the flow of blood: to improve circulation, reduce blood viscosity and prevent the formation of blood clots.
- The Compression therapy. It is medical special shirt with different levels of compression, which is sold on prescription. He chooses the doctor, on the basis of this that greatly changed the vein wall and if the reverse current of blood. If you start to wear tights, stockings or socks in a timely manner and to do so permanently (in combination with medical treatment), it is possible to prevent the development of varicose disease.
- Completely heal varicose veins in later stages, you can only a way to eliminate as amended from vienna. This can be a surgical procedure — phlebectomy, or minimally invasive operation — sclerotherapy, laser photocoagulation of the veins. Unfortunately, none of these methods does not guarantee that the varicose vein condition does not appear on the other under the skin, and the veins of the legs (so-called false relapse, because, in the same place, due to the absence of varicose veins varicose veins reappear do not).
In respect of such unpleasant consequences of varicose veins, such as ulcers trophic venous, they will deal with locally, using the ligature special coatings, and in a systemic manner, by assigning antibiotics, antihistamines and anti-inflammatory drugs. A way that also recognized the effectiveness is considered a surgical procedure, including minimally invasive, because it can block the blood circulation amended vienna, that is to say, eliminate the first cause of his appearance.
And, of course, you have to eliminate the factors that trigger the development of varicose veins: if the sedentary work — add in the order of the day at least one hour of outdoor exercise, to refuse mind-blowing heels or flat of the sole, as well as by the possibility to reduce the weight.
Varicose disease — constantly progressive disease, complications that can be dangerous to life, due to a change of "pace" of the blood flow throughout the circulatory system. The treatment of veins without operation is possible, but to begin at the earliest possible, as soon as appear the first signs of venous disease — the fatigue and the pain, swelling of the evening, the fatigue of the feet. Then, only the tools that improve venous tone and strengthen the vessels will be effective and will help to preserve the beauty and health of feet.