Many women and men face a problem of varicose veins on the legs, worried, is it possible to cure varicose veins. This disease refers to the number of diseases that require complex treatment and the more serious, expert advice. To restore the health of the vessels and not to lose the full capacity motor, you need to know how to heal varicose veins completely.
Is it possible to cure varicose veins forever?
A huge amount of people who want to get a complete answer to the question is it treated if varicose veins. The disease is chronic. The modern means of treatment can not fully rid the patient of problems with the blood vessels. The best, can achieve do not eliminate varicose veins without a trace, and retain the continuing development of the breach and to avoid the appearance of serious complications (venous ulcers, the conditions that lead to disability and death).
Providers of therapy services venous disease (phlebologists, vascular surgeons), recommend choosing the best tactic in the fight against this disease and call for the understanding that spider veins — disease requiring long-term care.
The goal of the therapy of the disease
Patients with varicose veins should not be any illusions about the possibility to heal quickly the pathology of the revenues of the population or a new kind proscripsisse medication. The approach to resolution of symptoms and the improvement of the general condition will require a long period of time and the use of various drugs.
The main objectives of the treatment of varicose veins become:
- The decrease of the symptomatology.
- The slowing of the progression of the disease.
- The prevention of dangerous complications.
The decrease of the symptomatology
Varicose veins accompanied by numerous unpleasant symptoms:
- the distension of the vessels;
- the emergence of blue;
- intense fatigue;
- "buzz" in the lower limbs;
- of the pain.
Among the more serious are the changes in trophic of the skin that are difficult to conservative treatment.
Listed the clinical manifestations of varicose veins only decrease well-chosen treatment. Traditionally, it consists of:
- receive tablets of drugs;
- procedures of physical therapy;
- wear the jersey of compression;
- correction of the habits of life.
The slowing down the progression of varicose veins
In the absence of the quality of the therapy varicose veins, is progressing rapidly. Over the years, it delivers more of the discomfort and deprive it of the ability to live a full life. Effective methods can slow the progression of the disease, to dispose of or eliminate completely the time, when the need for surgery.
The preventing complications and dangerous consequences of varicose veins
Irreversible a result of varicose veins — the formation of blood clots in the veins, represent a danger to life. Raise the eyes, they are able to block the pulmonary artery and cause death.
Timely begun treatment allows you to avoid this kind of pathology and not admit degenerate into life-threatening form.
Curable if the varicose veins without surgery
There are proven techniques to reduce the manifestations of varicose veins and reduce the risk of complication, without intervention. Those who are interested, how to heal varicose veins completely, you need to:
- reconsider their way of life;
- perform therapeutic exercises;
- switch to a healthy food and al
The traditional way to address the problem, the application of pharmacy of medication non-conventional girudoterapiya and herbal remedies.
When the varicose veins it is recommended to pass from a passive lifestyle to moderately active. Important for provide adequate exercise. These include:
- every day two hours of hiking;
- the bicycle cross-country;
- riding on an exercise bike at home.
The prevention of venous congestion also contribute to swimming lessons, aqualogy, water aerobics.
During a therapy, the plan is mandatory. The number of products that benefit from weakened vessels are:
- buckwheat, oats, barley, wheat, cereals;
- fiber-rich fruits and vegetables;
- natural chocolate and cocoa;
- the tomato juice and flax oil.
When the varicose veins it is necessary to abandon:
- the coffee;
- corned beef.
Wear a special linen provides the pressure on the veins, which leads to an improvement of the blood circulation and prevent its stagnation. Effect, which provide compression stockings (tights, leggings, sleeves, and elastic bandages) is very similar to a natural pressure of contraction of the muscles. Such an action is beneficial to the normalization of blood flow to the varicose veins.
Effective methods to combat the condition are properly chosen for the year. They increase the tone of blood vessels, improve lymphatic and venous outflow, leading to a rate of the inflow of arterial blood. The walking exercises.
Complex effective exercise for varicose veins:
- Lying on the back, to imitate the bike in a few minutes.
- In the same position to make "scissors" before the onset of fatigue.
- Turn on the belly, lift serially feet, holding for a few seconds, and then bend the knee and try to hit him with blows of the heels on the buttocks (each movement is perform approximately 8 to 10 times).
- Sitting on a chair and takes support on the floor of the heels, move the socks in all directions (at least 15 reps).
- Standing and holding hands "at the seams" run "the swallow" — keep the trunk of the tilt and one leg parallel to the floor and the hands up at side (up to 15 repetitions).
- In the same position to join the heels together, socks, multiply and do squats, spreading the knees slightly in the hand, and during the rise of the rise on the socks (15-20 repetitions).
- In a period of 10 minutes for the queue to walk on toes and heels, the top of the climb at the hip.
When the varicose veins this simple complex, it is recommended to repeat 15-30 minutes two times during the day, in the morning and in the evening. It is necessary to begin with a small number of movements by observing the reaction of the body. Normal state of health, the amount of the load is gradually increased.
In particular, these exercises are recommended by people who lead a sedentary lifestyle.
Girudoterapiya — easily transmitted through the body of the procedure, with a minimum of contraindications. This method allows you to get rid of spider veins, reduce changes trophic, pain and swelling, improve tissue nutrition. Healing sessions with the application of leeches must be done in specialized facilities under the supervision of an experienced professional.
Popular of the methodology
Traditional medicine offers many ways to fight against varicose veins:
- curative drinks.
For the cooking of compresses and dressings are the most commonly used horse chestnut, burdock, honey, apple cider vinegar, green tomatoes. Taken orally, herbal teas and beverages, nutmeg, daucus haulms, leaves, nuts, fruit of hawthorn.
Such means most favoured by the subsidiary of treatments. Before you begin to apply them, you should definitely consult your doctor.
The need for radical methods of treatment of varicose veins occurs in the following cases:
- The lack of effect of the use of medicines and remedies.
- Active progression of the disease.
- The education of venous ulcers.
- The development of thrombophlebitis acute.
The patient may be shown the minimally invasive manipulation, or of full surgical intervention.
Minimally invasive medical manipulations
The minimally invasive manipulation are:
- laser ablation;
- frequency obliteration;
The advantages of the use of these methods — price, the level of penetration in the organism of the patient, high performance and rapid post-operative recovery.
A surgical operation
The most time-consuming and complex view of a surgical procedure is phlebectomy — the removal procedure of patients veins, that makes a vascular surgeon.
This method of treatment is often causes complications, and only applies in cases where other treatments do not bring any positive result.
The prevention of varicose veins
To avoid the development of varicose veins will help the following steps:
- refusal to wear shoes that are tight and well figure-hugging clothes;
- the deterrent to the recruitment of excess weight;
- avoid unreasonable physical effort on the feet;
- exercises for the lower limbs and massage;
- the emphasis on a healthy lifestyle and diet.