But in fact, it is not as much with the sexual organs, how much with the blood vessels located in the pelvic region. A risk group is made up of all the patients whose age allows them to give birth, as well as most of the speakers.
The causes of
If, during the individual examination the doctor suspected varicose veins in the uterus – causes of the onset of the disease can be:
- The violation of the balance between the hormones in the body strongly the level of progesterone in the blood, which causes a decrease in muscle tone of the uterus and relaxes the vessels the pelvic).
- Deferred previously the abortion.
- Genetic factors (the transfer of the propensity for the emergence and development of the disease line).
- Internal inflammation, which was not duly into account and treatment.
- A variety of disorders of the menstrual cycle.
- The failure of the heart valves (often observed in the ovaries), causing excessive pressure passing to the bloodstream on the pelvic veins.
- The chronic forms of other diseases related with the sexual organs.
- Long-term use for the patient with oral contraception.
- A strong limitation of the movements in the period of the pregnancy.
No specific symptoms of varicose veins in the uterus is noted to be difficult. Indeed, they are inherent to most of the diseases related with the sexual organs. The main of them can be considered as a symptom, whining nature. The area of the pain of the manifestation of the abdomen, with the possibility of coverage of the lumbar region and sacral areas.
The intensification of the pain may occur in the following cases:
- At the end of the sexual act.
- As a result, a pressure of long duration on the lower part of the trunk (standing up), or when prolonged immobility (sitting position).
- In a period of loss of menstrual blood.
If time does not begin an individual treatment varicose veins of the uterus, it is possible to develop complications. They represent a serious threat to the health of the patient. In particular, lead to disorders of reproductive function. In addition, the problems of varicose veins of the uterus are the following:
- Venous breaks.
- Complete inability to continue to have her own children.
- The inflammatory processes of genital organs.
In addition, the varicose veins in the uterus may serve as a basis for the development of these diseases:
- Thrombosis (more likely for pregnant women and patients with varicose veins).
- Chronic abdominal syndrome (abdominal pain).
- Ovarian hypofunction.
- Mental disorders (inexplicable feeling of anxiety, an increased level of irritability, sleep disorders, disorders of gestation).
The methods of diagnosis
If there is a suspicion on the varicose veins of the uterus, the doctor is necessary not only to collect the history of the patient, but also to conduct a thorough inspection. In regards to the new techniques for diagnosis, such studies may be conducted:
- ULTRASOUND with a probe.
- The laparoscopy.
- Transcranial Doppler.
- A computed tomography scan.
During the visit gyncologique pay attention to the color of the mucous membrane of the vagina and cervix – usually, it is close to the blue hue, there is a swelling and thickening, sometimes visible as "nodules".
Types of varicose veins of the uterus
Varicose veins in the womb can have a different character. The defeat affects the blood vessels uterus, and those that pass through the cervix, vulva, or perineum.
Diseases of the veins of the uterus may be classified according to the etiology of origin:
- Primary (congenital reasons).
- Secondary (caused by gynaecological problems, for example, endometriosis).
Advanced vessels of the myometrium, or varicose veins vessels of the uterus it is possible to determine if distinctive symptoms:
- The sensation of pain (inherent and the other "female" diseases).
- More abundant than usual, the selection serosa of the nature.
- Increased volume of menstrual blood.
- Spots ("burrs") selection in the middle of the menstrual cycle.
The veins of the neck of the uterus has these features:
- The considerable expansion of the vein, passing through this area.
- The combination with varicose veins of other women's bodies nearby (the ovaries, the vagina, the lips, sometimes of the lower limbs).
The peak of development of this type of disease at the time of the pregnancy. The reasons for this. The main of them continue to remain visible as an imbalance of hormones in the body of the patient and the increased pressure of the uterus on large vessels.
The main symptom of the disease can be considered as the pain in the lower half of the abdomen, with a possibility of radiating to the area of the sacrum and the lumbar area.
In regards to varicose veins of the uterus during pregnancy, the main causes are the following:
- Registration of the predisposition of the patient.
The onset of this disease – it is an excuse for a caesarean section during childbirth.
How is chosen the course of treatment
To determine how to treat spider veins of the uterus, need advice of several experts:
- The gynaecologist.
- In addition the early stages of the disease will be applied a conservative methodology. In this case, the treatment of varicose veins of the uterus will be comprised of these components:
- A good load distribution, the organization of the work space.
- The development of a special menu (content of vitamins and trace elements).
- The refusal of the patient of bad habits (smoking and consumption of alcohol cause a strong contraction of blood vessels).
- The execution of the set of CFLS.
- Daily water treatments (showers).
- The regular use of compression of the lingerie.
If the patient strongly launched varicose veins of the uterus – the treatment will be more radical. Most often, the intervention of a surgeon is inevitable. Normally, the treatment involves the use of one of these methods:
- Resection of vessels located in the ovaries (the control is performed using an endoscope).
- The complete removal of the uterus.
Are also possible alternatives:
- The course of laser treatment.
- Embolization (ligation) is assigned to vienna (for control use angiography).
- The hardening.
- Phlebectomy, the perineum.
And other therapies compared with the radical resection.