Beautiful legs, it is every woman's dream, to the attention of the men, considering the opposite sex as an object of worship. Unfortunately, many women suffer from this disease, such as varicose veins, which is not simply spoil the appearance of the feet, but also a negative impact on the health of the body.
Let's see, what is it that spider veins on the legs, which contributes to its appearance and the way of dealing with such a disease.
Varicose veins of the legs
When to his feet the veins under the skin inflamed and swell varicose veins. In this case, not to notice this event in the body is simply impossible, because the legs are shown in blue large veins. It should be noted that when the varicose veins, the valves of the vein system collapses, resulting in serious and negative consequences.
Such a violation has led to the fact that the blood in the veins of the legs may not move as expected, but because of what the blood stagnates in the veins, the pressure increases, forming nodes. High pressure causes stretching of the walls of the vessels, and they become visible. If on the foot is visible, so-called, vascular grid, therefore, the weak blood vessels.
This disease of the veins was known in ancient times, and today it is quite common, not only among women but also among men. Statistics states that every fifth person on Earth, suffers from this pathology. The main factor in the development of this disease is the pathology of connective tissue. Because the body of the woman with the reorganization of the hormone is active, phlebologist visit more often.
Not just casually refer to his veins, because this is not just a visual defect, and a threat to your health, but sometimes, it happens that life. Timely appeal to professionals is the key to the success of the issuing of the disease. If illness to start, it will lead to the need for surgical intervention, which can lead to the mass of negative consequences for health.
Varicose veins is a disease which today suffer from more than 15% of the population, and most of them, at the first stage of development of this disease, even nothing suspect about the presence of problems with the veins. In addition, varicose veins in men on the feet is much more rare.
This promotes the development of varicose veins?
There are a very large number of factors that promote the development of varicose veins. The most common are:
- excess weight
- regular load on the feet
- wearing narrow jeans, socks, tights
These factors are the main causes of the development of varicose veins. There is also a list of criteria, composed of scientists, who explain that it is the cause of the onset and the development of the disease in question:
- Excessive pressure of the body on the lower limbs. The probability of the appearance of varicose veins in people who have too much time on the feet, fairly large.
- A genetic predisposition. This disease is very often transmitted from the mother to the child. In the case where at least one of the parents suffers from this disease, the risk of similar disease in a child of more than 75%.
- The mode of life. The small mobility with a high probability can lead to varicose veins. For the most part, it applies to people with a sedentary job.
- Hormonal disturbances. During these periods of time in the body of the woman is very often the case, the stagnation of blood. It is to be noted that these time periods is not a short time in the life of every woman (pregnancy, after the opening of the period and puberty, menopause).
The frequent situations of stress are also impacts on the health of blood vessels.
The symptoms of varicose veins on the legs
The symptoms of the disease in question, you must know at least on the basis of these knowledge can help to recognize the disease at an early stage, and thus to cure her will be much easier. The most common symptoms:
- The sensation of the pain in the veins of the legs. Can be expressed in the form of shooting pain or a strong burning sensation.
- The legs become heavy, too heavy, and these sensations become regular.
- The swelling of the legs, and convulsions. Usually, such manifestations of varicose veins are disturbing the night, when the feet are at complete rest.
- Significant varicose veins. To the naked eye, we can see that on the legs begin to stand out from the large veins.
- The sensation of the pain to the back of the leg or in the hole beneath the knee.
- Even if the inflammation of the veins is not visible, they are easily palpable.
- The swelling and pain in the feet.
If time is not of the use of health care, the disease may progress, and if in the early stages of development, it does not cause too much pain, started varicose veins can manifest itself as follows:
- severe pain during the varicose veins in the feet
- visible sealing
- the spots on the legs with varicose veins
- the presence of venous ulcers
If miss a moment, and the time does not react on the symptoms, it may happen that a gap of nodes.
The phase of varicose veins on the legs
Specifies the number of stages of varicose veins to this day is not defined, the different doctors call a different number. The main ones are the four steps:
- The initial phase. The legs are swollen, you feel regular fatigue and heaviness in the legs, sometimes organic product, and, apparently, a foundation of the pain. In this case, will be effective massage and beauty products for the feet. It is necessary to understand that such "treatment" is effective only on the initial phase.
- The stadium of the first. The symptoms of the initial phase in addition to the vascular grid, small nodules on the veins. There are sometimes convulsions.
- Second step. At this stage of development of varicose veins, vascular mesh is larger, it already occupies a large area on the leg, the number of blood clots also increased. Swelling of the feet is a regular occurrence, and the pockets strong enough. The sensations are stronger and do not pay attention to them, will not work.
- Third step. The changes are already experiencing the skin on the feet. They are lifeless and very dry, even the skin pigmentation changes. On the legs appears, so-called, varicose veins. Any injury or movement is incorrect, it might cause their rupture, so as to form ulcers on the legs at the varicose veins.
The treatment of varicose veins on the legs
The definition of varicose veins in the early stages, gives the possibility of quickly and without any surgical intervention get rid of the disease. Let's look at the most common methods of treatment of varicose veins in the legs:
- The foot massage when varicose veins. Excellent and effective in the early stages of development of the disease. This allows to restore the smooth flow of blood, improve the blood circulation in general. It is to be noted that in the house, yourself, this massage is better not to do so, because this process must be performed by a specialist. Self-medication, a massage can only worsen the state of the veins of the legs.
- Bandage affected by varicose veins plots feet. Here can also use special bandages or stockings varicose veins on the legs. These tools are applied in order to prevent a worsening of the condition of the veins and reduce the load on them.
- The application of drugs. If a patient suffers from varicose veins, he prescribed special medication.
- Ointments. The practice shows that the cream of varicose veins on the legs is an effective way to the second phase of development of the disease.
- A surgical intervention. This method of treatment is used in extreme cases, when this was simply not the make.
- Treatment of varicose veins of the legs laser. To this day, an effective way to get rid of the vascular of the grid, but, unfortunately, useless in its advanced form of the disease.
Treatment of folk remedies varicose veins on the legs
Before you use the methods of the national treatment necessarily consult a doctor. People suffering from varicose veins should understand that you have chosen a method of treatment can worsen the situation and lead to an intensive development of the disease.
- To improve the blood circulation, you can take a bath with chamomile or oak bark. They also contribute to your vessels.
- The cure are considered to be compresses with olive oil and sea buckthorn oil.
- Compresses with honey positive effects on the veins.
- Herbal teas. For the improvement of the condition of the veins, you need to brew from the roots of liquorice, the fruit of the hawthorn.
Prevention of varicose veins on the legs
Especially, a method of prevention in this case is to seek medical care during the detection of the symptoms of varicose veins and the precise execution of all the destinations. Global prevention of varicose veins is the following:
- an active way of life, without the fatigue of the legs;
- regularly, the success rate of massage to restore the circulation;
- the refusal of alcohol, smoking;
- when the sedentary work, the more often to stand up, and perform a workout for the legs.
Varicose veins – a serious disease of the veins, and if you neglect the first symptoms of the onset of the disease, the intensive development of varicose veins can lead to the person stops walking, and this can cause the loss of the lower extremity.