Chronic venous insufficiency is manifested by a multitude of symptoms and signs. The form and the stage of the disease directly affects the appearance of varicose veins on the legs and a symptomatology is accompanied. The Variant form of vascular disease is dependent on the vein, which, struck by the disease, the prevalence of the process and the location.
We distinguish spider veins:
- reticular (fine vascular);
- segmental ();
- piercing (the defeat of the connecting veins);
- lecture (pathology of the small or the large veins under the skin).
Each type of varicose veins has specific features of manifestations external. The presence of complications depends on the stage of the disease.
The form of reticular
Of all the known types of varicose veins this easier. The disease affects preferentially the feet of the women, the men are rarely affected by this pathology.
The picture on the varicose veins in the initial phase reticular form, you can set that by strengthening the vascular network. It is bluish lattice of small venous fragments of a diameter greater than 3 mm or the more Often it is localized on the hips in the bonding area. First of all, you receive a number of fragments similar on the sprocket, and then is surprised a more extensive space.
This form of varicose veins is often called aesthetic, it is not dangerous for the blood circulation, but the women's hands aesthetic disadvantage. Reticular, spider veins of the legs can lead to:
- of the pain;
- spasmodic contraction of the muscles of the night;
- itching of the skin;
- punctate bleeding.
This form of chances of healing. One of the most effective methods of therapy for varicose veins is microscopic sclerotherapy. It is not dangerous and is painless. But often, patients do not see the manifestation of spider veins a serious cause of traffic phlebologist. In this case, the disease becomes chronic pathology. It can cause bleeding of the surface of the blood vessels.
It is important!Reticular form of varicose veins provides no medical consultation. This prevents the occurrence of complications.
This type of varicose veins can manifest itself in the early stages of the disease. When the segmentarnoy the form are surprised by the biggest vessels of a diameter of 3 mm wide, But the illness is nature, lose their tone, of a single or of several tributaries veins. This type of pathology differs by the absence of a reset callback in the blood, which facilitates the treatment.
If you look at the picture of varicose veins on the legs segmentarnoy form, you can see from the swollen limb in the vein of the leg. It's tributaries the blood vessels.
On the note! The treatment of the disease is conservative. Apart from the traffic and education tributaries nodes may apply miniphlebectomy. Localized segmental varicose veins in the area of the anteromedial and the rear surface of the leg, and in the fossa popliteal.
This condition affects the large and the small trunk of the vein. Great, is several times smaller. On the picture of varicose veins on the legs obvious protrusion of the large vessels in the area of the tibia, on the side of the thighs and feet. The vascular wall on the legs stretched out and visible nodosum of education.
Disease with symptoms of chronic circulatory failure. Because of the vascular lesions valves occurs reflux (the inverse of reset). Normally the blood is moving in the same direction. In case of insufficiency of the valves they do not close until the end, and occurs in an overload of vascular. For this reason, the veins are stretched and lose their elasticity.
Masterful varicose veins in need of a serious cure. In addition to the application of a small intervention and the methods conservative.
It is important!In the absence of adequate treatment masterful spider veins on the legs, complicated thrombophlebitises and thrombosis.
On the feet are present, the more deep and subcutaneous veins. Between them, they bind the blood vessels, called puncturing.
This is not least important of vienna, as the trunk. Their defeat led to a failure of the blood circulation in the legs. The blood is not transmitted in the channel in its entirety. This promotes the stagnation of the digits of a phenomenon thrombosis.
- the image of varicose veins on the legs with the defeat of perforating veins clearly shows the presence of bubbles of vessels;
- places visible bumps and bruises;
- the skin takes on a dark tint;
- we can observe skin rash and scraping.
The location of this shape is varied and depends on the location assigned to vienna. This is and the leg and thigh, and ankles. Sometimes, the containers of the bulges even in the area of the achilles tendon and below the knee. The treatment is most often surgical, but in the homes of potential minimally invasive methods.
The stage of varicose veins of the legs
Doctors of the world are doing each year of forums and seminars devoted to venous disease. The types and forms of the disease undergo a permanent change. The specialists of different describe the phase of varicose veins of the legs. Their number is in constant evolution. The latter approved the classification contains seven degrees:
- The first or zero. Does not manifest in external signs. The patients complain only about the weight, fatigue and swelling. It can sometimes interfere with the periodic occurrence of seizures.
- The second. On the photo of the second phase, we can clearly notice the vascular mesh in the area of the ischio-cups and thighs. The symptoms do not change.
- The third. Visible rough blood vessels, in particular when charging or sitting position. In addition to the veins, you will notice on the feet, nodules of blue color. The patient will experience pain and tension.
- The fourth. To bulging veins adds to the appearance of edema. In the evenings, my legs become stuffed, and in the morning, everyone comes to normal. The swelling can cause a sensation of numbness or tingling in the feet.
- The fifth. Violated the metabolic processes. The nutrition of the tissues is not enough, and on the skin form changes trophic. They can be in the form of dry patches, redness, and scratching. The skin around the veins, and acquires a dark tint. Perhaps the development of thrombophlebitis.
- The sixth. A picture of this step is different from the other. On him are visible pronounced ulcers trophic in the area of the veins of the lower limbs. In the wake of a massive treatment of the wounds heal primary voltage.
- Seventh. The last step. In other classifications, called decompensation. The most negative outcome of the disease. On the feet are formed of non-healing ulcers. They can get wet and fester. This degree requires a hospital stay. It may be complicated by sepsis, and thromboembolism.
It is important! The types of varicose veins on the legs, complicated by the violation of the integrity of the skin and of the accession of a secondary infection, may threaten the patient's life.
There is another classification, which provides for three stages of varicose veins:
- Compensation. Manifests only local symptoms (pain, cramps, and severity). Changes in external vessels is not seen.
- Subcompensation. Develop external signs of varicose veins average degree. Appear spider veins, and signs of injury to segmental.
- Decompensation. The severe consequences of chronic venous insufficiency. Trophic lesions, sores and thrombosis.
Photos and description of the forms and stages of varicose veins can help to recognize this insidious disease. Sometimes, the smallest events lead to chronic venous insufficiency. Pay special attention to your health and rapid access to a doctor can prevent the development of serious pathology.